Ok, so I'm going to try and catch up on a few events. 1st- we had a family reunion this summer at Canon Beach, Oregon. It was so fun! I love the beach! There's just something relaxing about it. We had family pictures taken on the beach, the guys went deep sea fishing (Daniel caught at 25 lbs and 12 lbs salmon), we rented fun bikes to ride, and the most eventful for me was- karaoke. Yes, that's right- karaoke. We camped at the KOA and on our last night they had a karaoke contest. At first I didn't want to do it, but ended up singing 'I will Survive' with my sister Melissa and sister-in-law Stephanie.


When we got home, I was so so happy. We'd been gone all summer and it is just so nice to be home with your own things, in your own bed. I really missed my friends while we were gone too, so it's been really fun to see everyone again.
So we had my good friend Erica and her daughter Lilly, over for dinner one night. Spaghetti- and if any of your kids are like mine, they have to be bathed immediately after spaghetti. So we tossed Ava and Lilly in the bath tub. It was pretty funny to watch. They're really good friends too and had a blast! The bathroom floor was soaked from all the splashing! It was cute!


2 comments:
Love the hair, and Erin, you are a fantastic dancer. I had so much fun with you guys!
What a great time! Don't you love it when your kids get to take baths with their friends - It's better then anything!! So cute!
Post a Comment