Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Re-Launch




Ok, so I finally just decided it was time to scratch the old blog and start new since I was having so many problems. So I hope everyone has a chance to get on this blog, as it will be my permenant one from now on.






As for news re: the Baum family, we found out we are having a baby boy! We are really excited, Daniel espescially as you can imagine. We debated on names for a while but have finally agreed on Britton David. My family all dislikes Britton, but I don't care. They can name their kids whatever they want.






Ava doesn't really have any grasp as to what is going to happen, but she'll find out soon enough. We bought her a baby that cries and sucks a binki so hopefully this will help her be prepared. She's started talking a lot more lately. She's been having speech therapy for over a month now and it really seems to be helping. She's started saying 'stinky' when I'm changing her poopy diapers. Also, recently we got a rocking horse for her which is kind of a funny story.






I was looking on craigs list for a rocking horse since Ava has started trying to ride everything, including my violin case. So I got on and found one for $20 that still had it's tag. It said to call Erica at a number that looked kind of familiar, but I didn't really know if it was some one I knew. So I emailed them and then I called the phone number. It ended up being my really good friend Erica who lives in our complex. It was kind of funny. Anyhow, Ava loves this new horse! When she sits on it she says 'yee haw' but it really sounds like 'ah ha'. Sometimes she says 'woo hoo!' It's really cute!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

She is getting so big, but she is cute!

Sarah said...

What a cutie! And a steal on that rocking horse. Hope all's going well with you guys.

Gosfam said...

SO funny Erin on the horse deal. How Ironic :) By the way I am totally not avoiding you. I am super busy now working full-time and we are down to one car because Matt got in a car accident. Anyways I will contact you soon.

Gosfam said...

Oh I forgot to say too, I like the name Britton. Congrats on the future boy Baum.

Stephanie B said...

Cute, is she going to be a cowgirl for halloween?