I had the best day on Saturday! For my birthday, my wonderful husband bought me tickets to see Fiddler on the Roof in Spokane. I had been coveting these tickets for a few months and he surprised me for my birthday. Not only was I just excited to see it, but I was SUPER excited because Topol, the original Tevya for the movie, was playing the role again in his farewell tour. All I have to say was it was AMAZING!!! He was fantastic, I love his voice. And I was quite impressed too. I mean the guy is 73 years old and he's dancing around singing on stage. It was really something.

Later we all went to dinner at the Italian Kitchen in Spokane. Really expensive, but super yummy! What a great day! Thanks Daniel for making my birthday one to remember!


4 comments:
That's so cool! I'm glad you went and had fun. Sometimes you've got to have fun and spend a little money doing it!!
I am SO jealous! Seeing Fiddler must have been amazing and how neat that Topol was there. Talk about incredible. Happy late birthday, it sounds like you had a great day! Love ya!
So fun. I think it was the same cast when I saw it in NYC! Way awsome huh! Glad you got to go!
I'm glad you had so much fun Erin! And your kids were great, no worries:) You deserved to go and have some fun adult time:) Next time I hope you can stay for longer...hint hint:)
Post a Comment