Sunday, November 15, 2009

Christmas Dress

I finished Ava's Christmas dress today! I'm so excited about how it turned out and wanted to show everyone. My friend Michelle is going to let me make her girls some dresses too, so I'm pretty excited to do that too!


The bottom has a little petticoat ruffle that hangs out and looks so cute!

Here's the whole thing! Ava looked so cute in it too!
When we get some good pics of her in it, I'll post them!

10 comments:

Kate Clayton said...

Wow. Amazing. I love it! I definitely need a daughter.

Rachael said...

Good job!!

DeAnne said...

Wow Erin, you are getting really good! The dress looks great! :)

NicKim Family said...

Holy cow, that is so beautiful!!! I bought my first dress pattern the other day I think I may give it a go soon.

Kirsten said...

It's beautiful! You inspire me.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You are amazing Erin. I think I need some sewing lessons from you. You're a pro already. It looks like a dress I'd choose from Macy's.

leighmichellec said...

That turned out awesome, I am so excited to have you make the girls their dresses!!!
We need to go to JoAnne's Together and pick out some fabric!

The Dilg Clan said...

HOLY COW! You are quite the sewer my dear! That dress is beautiful, and I'm sure Ava looks adorable in it! GOOD JOB!

henleyfamily said...

It is gorgeous! You did a fabulous job! I'm really hoping you will teach me! :)

Pieces of me... said...

Gorgeous... that's just like something you'd buy from the store! You've got a gift Erin... it's beautiful!