Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas!!

Our ward had it's Christmas program last week since all the students will be leaving for the holiday's. So Ava and Parker got all dressed up and looked so cute!
I had some professional pictures taken last Saturday too, I'll post them when I get them back.





Our ward also had it's Christmas party last week. This was the first year that Ava didn't wig out on Santa's lap. When he asked what she wanted for Christmas, all she said was presents. Parker wasn't quite sure what to make of him. I think he was more interested in his beard.







I forgot to mention that Parker learned to crawl. He started crawling on Thanksgiving day while we were at my mom's house. It was very exciting, he got a round of applause from a lot of people. Both my kids have crawled for the first time at my mom's house. I guess they just want Grandma to be there for it!
Anyhow, he keeps crawling under the table and getting stuck under the chair. It's kind of cute!






2 comments:

Marilou said...

Hi! I found your blog through someone else in the ward-I forgot to tell you on Sunday that you did an awesome job on Ava's dress and I thought Parker was ADORABLE! I love his little church outfit.

Pieces of me... said...

Ava looks so cute in her dress! :) You did such a good job on that!