Saturday, March 9, 2013
Pre-Eclampsia
Well, it looks like this little guy will make his appearance sooner rather than later. We don't know for sure when, but it's a good possibility. Apparently my protein levels went up from 107 to 291 in 2 weeks, which isn't good. Baby is totally fine. His growth is good, his fluid is good, everything is fine with him. The only problem is me! Dang blood pressure and protein! So, we'll find out more this afternoon once the final test results get back. The doctor asked me if I had the helicopter insurance if we need to deliver this week. HA! Didn't really instill a lot of confidence that I would make it much farther in this pregnancy. Honestly, I feel really at peace with everything. I trust my doctor. I have big babies, so I'm not too worried that baby will have to be in the NICU very long. According to the ultrasound, he's already measuring a week ahead. They also gave me the steroid shots to speed his lung development along. And, I just feel like everything will be ok, that we're being looked after. Thank you to all my wonderful friends and family who have called, texted and offered help. It's sometime hard for me to accept service, so it's been amazing to me to be surrounded by such wonderful people who have shown their love for our familly. We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Crazy! At least your baby is doing well. It's so good you're feeling positive. How far along are you right now?
Glad you are both ok. Can't wait to see his cute, squishy cheeks! Love you guys!
Good luck my Erin friend. I wish I was there to help. You are a tough woman!
If you end up having to deliver in Spokane please please let me know! I would love to come visit you and meet your new addition!
Post a Comment