Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sawyer's Newborn Pictures

I have the most amazingly talented friends.  I really do.  I kind of dropped the ball on newborn pictures for Ava and Parker and didn't want to continue the tradition.  So my astonishingly talented friend Laurel, took some newborn pictures of Sawyer for me.  I LOVE them!!  It's so strange because he looks so different already.  I don't want to forget his newborn look.
 
 
 
 



I love them all, but these 2 may be my favorites.  I just have to decide which one to put on the wall now.
 
 
 
Sawyer is such a sweet baby.  I could just kiss on him all day.  I love his chubby little cheeks and the little hair that is still on his ears.  He has really long toes and fingers and long eyelashes.  He will usually sleep for 4 hours at a time which is nice for me.  His eyes are already starting to turn brown and he's close to growing out of his newborn clothes.  Time has flown by and he's 3 weeks old already!  We feel so blessed to have this little guy in our family.  The kids are completely in love with him.  They all want to hold him, pet him and talk to him every chance they get.  It's really cute when Colson does it.  Mainly, he lays on the floor next to Sawyer and says "Hi!" over and over again.  Colson is my little helper when it comes to Sawyer too.  He's always trying to give him his binky or get my nursing boppy.  If we say we're going to go somewhere, Colson runs off to get the car seat and drags it in.  When we leave, he won't go down the stairs until Mom or Dad comes out with Sawyer in the car seat.  Apparently, he's concerned we'll leave him behind.  

6 comments:

Rachael said...

He is soooo sweet! I wish I was there to see him. I'm so happy for you!r

The Asay's said...

He is so sweet. Laurel seriously is amazing. I love the Colson is your little helper. So fun.

miriam said...

long toes is right! love it! good luck trying to decide between those pictures because they are both darn cute!

Melissa said...

He is so cute, Erin! I can't wait until I get to meet him in person, but he will be so big by then.

Do your kids get the baby grey eyes? A and M came out with your dark, dark, dark brown eyes.

Kate Clayton said...

Beautiful! I love all the picture!

leighmichellec said...

pictures are amazing!
Isn't sibling love amazing!