Sunday, November 3, 2013

Happy Halloween 2013!!

I feel like in years past, I've been really on top of Halloween.  I love having my kids match/coordinate
 But the last couple years, I haven't been doing so hot.  But, we did manage to get some costumes together.  Ava was a bag of Jelly Beans.  I got TONS of compliments on it.  At one house, one guy gave the kids their candy, then said to Ava, "because your costume is SO cute, this is for you" and he dropped this monster halloween goody bag in her treat bag.  On one hand, it was really nice, but on the other hand, I had two little boys who were crying because they didn't get a big treat like Ava did.
 For Sawyer's first Halloween, he was a Jack o lantern.  I thought about making him something else, but he just looked so stinkin' cute in it!  My little pumpkin, was so cute.  I just love those chubby cheeks!

 Then we had a Mario and Luigi.  I tried desperately to find some overalls for Parker, but I couldn't find them ANYWHERE!  I couldn't believe it!  Someone is our ward let me borrow some for Colson, but NO one had any for Parker's size.  So we had to make do with the red shirt and jeans.  
 Parker talked with a Mario accent all night.  When people asked what they were dressed as, he answered with his Mario voice.
All my Halloween munchkins together!  Happy Haunting!!

3 comments:

Pieces of me... said...

HA! Love the Jelly bean costume. You know what's funny I was one when i was a kid too and I ALMOST went as one this year. so cute :)

Rachael said...

They were so cute!

Kate Clayton said...

Such cute kids in such cute costumes!!!