Yay! We love the holidays! The kids have been off track for the ENTIRE month of November.
oi. :-)
We decided to head out to Gardner Village in West Jordan one day, and do their Elf scavenger hunt.
It's really cool! They have all sorts of fun Christmas elves doing fun things, throughout the village. And there is a list of them to find on their website. When you find them all, you take your paper to the goody shop and they give you a treat for finishing it.
I talked Daniel into letting us put up Christmas for family night last Monday. I just can't wait to set it up!! I have many fond memories of setting up the tree when I was a kid, so I look forward to doing it with my kids every year.
When I was growing up, my brother Travis was always the one who put the star or angel on the tree because he is the only boy. We decided to rotate the chance every year at our house. Ava did it last year, so it was Parker's turn.
It needed a little adjustment afterwards though. So Daddy got it figured it for us. I love that Daniel loves to do this kind of stuff with us. He enjoys seeing the magic on kids faces, as much as I do.
Just look at them! You can feel the magic of Christmas in the picture. I love it!!


2 comments:
The last picture is so sweet! We put our tree up just the other night. It is magical with little kiddos. I love the holidays but not the holicraze! I am feeling it already! And we are leaving town again on Thursday. Yikes!!
I love those last two pictures! They are so sweet!!!
Post a Comment