It's party time!! We have made the best friends here in Syracuse. Seriously, we really have. The Carroll's, Sandberg's, Nelson's, Weber's and us, got together for a Valentine's Day party. It was so much fun!
I made a delicious cheesecake. (minus the blueberries on top which were eaten by my kids)
We had a delicious meal of Raclette. What is Raclette you may ask? It's kind of like cheese fondue but backwards. You put your cheese in your own little dish with some seasoning. You melt it and load your plate with delicious piles of carrots, broccoli, potatoes, bread, etc. When it's all melted, you pour it over your piled high food. It was delicious and super fun!
We had a tasty treat spread!
MMMMmmmm!! Yummy!!
Afterward, we played Celebrity, which I had never played. Annnddd, it was hilarious!
Such a fun night! We love our amazing friends! Thank you April and Markham for hosting such a fun night!


1 comment:
Oh Man!! What a fun night!! And What a cute post! Can I just copy it and post it to my blog?! haha I need to blog today and get caught up.
Post a Comment