Wednesday, May 20, 2009

American Idol


The American Idol Finale is tonight. And I have a few things to say about it. First, I have no idea who is going to win. Usually you have some kind of general idea of who is going to win, but this year I think it's a toss up.

I think Adam Lambert is a truelly talented singer. He really does have an amazing voice. But the problem I have with him is, I'm not really sure what kind of music he sings. He can sing anything really well, but I don't really know what kind of music is his preferred style. He dresses like it would be rock, but I'm not really sure that's what his album would be. Another thing about his dress, it is a little over the top. Well, I actually think it's a lot over the top. Something about the eyeliner is just too much. He reminds me a lot of Steven Tyler. So here's a question- do you think he is gay? I'm not really sure.




Kris Allen I love. I love his style, I love the Jason Mraz kind of sound he has, and I love that he seems to be an all around good guy. Also, I like that he is married and seems to really care about his wife. It gives him some big points in my book. I definately think I would buy his CD.




So I think I'm rooting for Kris.

3 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

Me too! I can't get on board with the screech and screams that Adam does!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I was so shocked Kris won! I totally thought Adam would win...but, was dreading it. He just really started to BUG! So did you guys get all moved into your new apt.? Love ya, thinkin' of ya.

Bailey said...

Erin...you don't know if that Adam guy is gay or not??? I thought after all these years in Washington your "gaydar" would be a bit more on point.. ;)