Thursday, May 14, 2009

Moving

We are moving to another apartment. You would think that after all the moving we have done in the past few years, I wouldn't be that excited. But, I have to say I am so excited to move! My friends say I'm crazy because we're moving to the top floor, and lugging a baby in a carseat up 3 flights of stairs isn't that great. But, I don't care, I am so excited, and I'll tell you why. Our current apartment is on the ground floor and is handicap accessible. So every doorknob in this place is a handle. No big deal right, WRONG!!!! I hate them! Ava can open every door in our apartment. This is part of the problem we are having with her. Every time she wakes up at night(3 am today!!). She opens her door and comes into our room. It is very frustrating. So I would move to the 5th floor if it had round doorknobs that she couldn't open. Luckily, our new place has a few other perks too, like another bedroom, linoleum in the dining area, etc, etc.

Praise to the man who invented round doorknobs!!

2 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

You're so funny Erin. You can just tell your friends you will have the "best looking arms" from carrying Parker up. :) I am glad you guys get to move to a bigger place. It is nice to have extra room. I hope everything goes well with the move.

Mrs.Goates said...

I would be thankful for the same exact thing, but now Elaine's almost figured out rounded door knobs, so I don't know what comes next!