Friday, September 11, 2009

Brown Courderoy

I finished another dress for Ava!! It's made of brown courderoy and is super cute. I am really proud of this dress because I made it all by myself without any help.


I really have to thank my good friend Merry and my mom for all their help in teaching me to sew.
Here are the pleats. I was excited to see they turned out. I still need to make a shrug for it too.

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Good job!! Super cute dress.

DeAnne said...

very cute erin!

NicKim Family said...

Erin, This is SO cute!!! You did a great job, I wish I was better at sewing - really I wish I took the time and devotion it took to getting good at sewing :) I envy you.

leighmichellec said...

I love this dress, I might have you make one for Ayla, I could get the fabric and I would pay you!~!! You should totally do the craft fair and we could make barrettes and you could make dresses!!!