Anyhow, we had another girls night and it was so fun. I'm lucky enough to have a husband who drives limo as a side job. His employer is super nice and said we can take it out anytime we want. So I decided to get all my gal pals together and go see Eclipse. Daniel drove us and came to the movie too.
Here we all are about to take off for the movie. It was really fun!
We stopped at Dissmores and got some Sparkling cider. Of course the ones I bought promptly exploded upon opening. It was all over me, and in my shoe. But, it was pretty funny too. We all toasted our friendship and night out without kids. The movie was pretty good too. I was expecting the super cheesy, bad acting we got in the last two movies, but I have to say it was a definate improvement. Yay for girls night and good friends!!


1 comment:
So fun! It's so good to just get out with girlfriends and remember who you are outside of motherhood, every once in a while! I haven't read Eclipse yet, so I need to get caught up so I can watch the movie. Sounds like they get better!!
Post a Comment