He actually did a really good job. This was his first attempt at painting and I was super impressed. He says he needs to work on his happy clouds, and I think his happy trees look great. I'm sure with more practice, we could be seeing him on PBS too.
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
The Happy Painter
Daniel wanted a Bob Ross paint set for his birthday this year, which he got. He then asked for an easel for father's day, which he got. So now, I have my own little happy painter at my house, minus the afro hairdo.
He actually did a really good job. This was his first attempt at painting and I was super impressed. He says he needs to work on his happy clouds, and I think his happy trees look great. I'm sure with more practice, we could be seeing him on PBS too.

He actually did a really good job. This was his first attempt at painting and I was super impressed. He says he needs to work on his happy clouds, and I think his happy trees look great. I'm sure with more practice, we could be seeing him on PBS too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He should definitely grow an afro. Awesome job painting!!! You have to love Bob Ross!!
Love Love it!!!
What a gift!
Post a Comment