Monday, June 21, 2010
New Room
I went on a little vacation with the kids to my parents house for 10 days or so. Daniel was there for the last 6 of them. While I was gone he was so thoughtful and redecorated our room. Normally, I wouldn't be too excited about him decorating without me, but he actually did a great job and I love it. I had always figured I would just wait to decorate my room until we had a house and I could get the bedroom furniture I wanted etc. But Daniel thought it would be nice for me to have a place to come home and relax that was just mine. So thoughtful! I'm so grateful for Daniel!
He got new bedding which I really like. Also, he got me a new lamp and put a plant on my night stand.
And he bought the tray on the dresser with these scented oil sticks. They actually smell really good. Not too overpowering, just subtle. I'm going to make some curtains to go with it all too. I'm really glad he decorated because it really is nice to have a place to relax in that looks nice. Thanks Daniel!! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
It looks so good. I love the bedding. What a good husband!
that is very, VERY thoughtful! wow! looks great!
That was so, so sweet! Way to be Daniel!
SERIOUSLY impressive. I like it!
Post a Comment