I always feel like I need a 9 month picture when I'm pregnant for the baby book. So here I am, in all my pregnant glory. Feeling really chubby and a little puffy. I can definitely see the swelling in my feet which is a new thing for me, but what can you do. I have really bad heart burn and indigestion and am trying to get the miracle drug Protonix, but it's still in it's 7 year monopoly thing, so it costs $140 which I'm just not prepared to pay. So we'll see what happens- tums it is. I'm pretty uncomfortable at this point, can't sleep really well and having back aches. But again, what can you do? I haven't put on as much weight this time around which is really exciting for me. I'm hoping it means I'll have an easier time losing it. Fat chance, but a girl can hope.

Baby boy is doing great though and that's what matters. My scheduled c-section date is October 7th at 8 am. I CANNOT wait! 3 weeks from this Thursday!!!!!! Parker was born at 38.5 weeks and was still an 8 pound baby. So I was hoping they'd do the section at 38.5 again. But apparently the new rule at the hospital here is no scheduled sections before 39 weeks. Blah!! So I'm kind of hoping this little guy will want to come early so they'll have to section me early. We'll see.
7 comments:
You look SO pretty! I'm so excited for you!!
That is a great picture of you Erin. You look darling. I am so excited for you guys! Yeah for babies!
You look beautiful! I hope these last few weeks go quick for you. I can't wait to see my sweet little nephew!
Even though you might not feel all that fantastic, I just have to say you look radiant!
I actually think you look small for 9 months. Hope all goes well with your delivery.
erin you look great! i'm loving your hair longer!
You look great! And good luck with the weight! I was hoping the same thing...
Post a Comment