Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Pre-School!!!

Today was Ava's first day of pre-school! She was so excited to wear her back pack and go to 'her school' as she called it.



When we got there, her friend Ellie happened to park next to us. They grabbed hands and didn't let go until they were ready to hang up their backpacks. It was really cute!



Here they are Ellie, Ava, Austin and Max. All used to be in the same ward, but now Austin is in a different one.



Once Ava got inside, she hung up her stuff and ran to the table without a second glance at me. I'm glad she's so well adjusted and doesn't have any attachment issues, but it was still kinda sad. My little girl is growing up! Where did the time go?! It was so quiet at home with just Parker and I. I wasn't quite sure what to do with myself.

Ava's cousin Caitlin is in her class too. She's so excited to have so many of her friends in her class. Tomorrow's big adventure- the bus!









6 comments:

Rachael said...

So cute! I'm glad she's loving it!

Kate Clayton said...

Cute pictures! Ava is darling. Max has been talking about her all day. She made quite the impression on him :) He even told Mike that Ava was a really cute girl.

Derrick and Melissa said...

Wow! They do a bus for the pre-school! She is adorable Erin!!!

leighmichellec said...

Cute outfit! I really didn't know what to do either with Marleigh...she napped for a bit then we just hung out---weird :) Glad to hear she liked it!

Pieces of me... said...

She looks so cute on her first day! I love how exciting the beginning of school is :)

Jillyn said...

When did Ava get old enough to go to school??