I made this tie for Colson out of the left overs of Ava's dress. I'm making one for Parker too, but had to finish Colson's first. We're having his 1st Christmas photos taken tomorrow. He's gonna look so cute all dressed up! I can't wait!!
Do you have a pattern for that? Things like that are so hard to find in Norway (patterns and little ties). I would love to know how you made it! You are becoming quite the little seamstress. That is one of my biggest goals, learning how to sew. Way to go Erin!!
4 comments:
Very Cute Erin. You are so talented.
So cute! I bought our kids' outfits this year... I'm a slacker!!
Erin, You are amazing! I wish I was as talented as you are!
Do you have a pattern for that? Things like that are so hard to find in Norway (patterns and little ties). I would love to know how you made it! You are becoming quite the little seamstress. That is one of my biggest goals, learning how to sew. Way to go Erin!!
Post a Comment