Thursday, December 2, 2010
First Smiles!
My little Colson baby boy has started to smile! I just love his little face! He's so darn cute!
He smiled for the first time at Parker a few weeks ago. He's just now really smiling consistently. He had good reason to smile last weekend too. We had Colson's special day, and blessed him on Saturday with family and friends. It was such a nice weekend with everyone! He had both grandma's there and his grandpa, Uncle Travis and his family, and Uncle Nicholas and his family. Also, our good friends Michelle, Ayla and Marleigh came. Pictures to come!
I just love his little chubby cheeks and his bald head! I love the baby smell too. He is just so sweet. He's a good baby too. He doesn't cry unless he's hungrey or hurting. He's content to swing and look around or sit with me and make smiley faces!
So cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
He is such a cutie and what a cute smile
What a cutie! Seriously, how could you NOT just fall in love with that sweet little face :)
I agree! He is too cute!
Post a Comment