Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Parker's Birthday! & Colson's First Food

I'm finally getting around to posting pictures of Parker's birthday. Here he is blowing out his candles. He really did like his train cake. He thought it was pretty cool. Although, he didn't eat much of it. He's not much into cakes and cookies. Strange I know.

Our good friend Bryan came to his birthday party. (he comes to our house every night for dinner). Anyhow, he bought Parker a Buzz Lightyear. We purposely bought him a Woody doll that didn't make any noise. Buzz on the other hand, makes all kinds of noises. It kind of drives us nuts. But, it's obvious Buzz is his favorite. He couldn't put it down. And now he sleeps with it.



Colson had his first foods the other day. I gave him bananas. I know, what was I thinking starting him with a fruit. I forgot about that little rule. Oh well, he liked them. He made all kinds of funny faces.

No comments: