Thursday, March 3, 2011

Holy Cuteness!!!

Oh my gosh, I have the cutest little boys!! We got these newsboy caps for Parker and Colson today. They are for their Easter outfits, but I had to try them on. They look so cute in them!

Colson never tried to pull his off. He seemed to like wearing it. Parker did too. He actually cried when I took it off for dinner. We were having lasagna, there was no way I was going to let him get spaghetti sauce on it.

My boys are so cute!! I could just love on them all day!! I'm really loving how chubby Colson's cheeks are looking lately. He has the cutest smile!

5 comments:

Rachael said...

Those are so cute!!

miriam said...

adorable!

The Asay's said...

I love the hats. Your boys are cuties....

Pieces of me... said...

So right... so cute!!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable boys!