It was a train-wreck, literally. Daniel said they looked more like bumper cars, or vw bugs. Cake decorating is definitely not my forte. From now on, I think I'll leave it to the professionals.
Monday, February 21, 2011
Train-Wreck
I made Parker's birthday cake this year. I thought it would be super easy and really cute. He's been totally obsessed with Thomas the Train lately, so I thought a train would be great.
It was a train-wreck, literally. Daniel said they looked more like bumper cars, or vw bugs. Cake decorating is definitely not my forte. From now on, I think I'll leave it to the professionals.
On a side note, Parker loved it. He just loved that it had candy all over it.
It was a train-wreck, literally. Daniel said they looked more like bumper cars, or vw bugs. Cake decorating is definitely not my forte. From now on, I think I'll leave it to the professionals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
It's totally cute. As long as he loved it, it's perfect!!
I think it is way cute. Who cares if it didn't turn out perfect as long as he liked it that is all that matters. (Besides practice makes perfect.)
I think it is really cute!
Wow, you must have high cake standards because I think it looks great
ha ha! I love it! It looks WAY better than the train cake I made Cody for one of his birthdays:) I'm sure Parker loved it too!
Erin, that is more impressive than you think! Too cute!
I think it's cute too
I think you did great. Maybe just try a bigger piece of cardboard (maybe 2 layers thick) covered in foil then you can use tootsie rolls and licorice rope for a track! I think it's awesome!!
Bumper cars, that's funny. I think it looks cute!!
Post a Comment