Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Heart Day Decor
I looked around our house and realized we had no V-Day decorations. Definitely not very festive. So I looked around for some inexpensive ways to make something and came up with these. I just twisted the fabric around to look like flowers and hot glued them on one of those Styrofoam balls. I think they turned out pretty cute.

The finished product on top of my entertainment center. My house still needs a little more heart day decor, but it'll have to wait for next year I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Totally cute!!
They turned out super cute Erin. Love them!
Those turned out super cute! I might have to try that out. I love it.
Oh they are absolutely adorable! Good thing you kept working at them right?? :)
So Cute Erin...as always miss crafty. I was missing you yesterday. It's been a long time since I've seen you and Carrie and Leslie. Miss you all.
Post a Comment