Everywhere we go, complete strangers comment on his long lashes. They all say the same thing. "He has the most beautiful, long lashes they've ever seen. He's gonna be a chick magnet when he gets older."
I'm not so sure how I feel about that. I know my kids are beautiful, but I hope they're not so beautiful that I have trouble with them as they get older. My mom did say that I was going to have to watch Parker close as a teenager. *sigh* At least I have a few years before I have to worry about that.
Ava wanted a picture taken of her eyelashes too. It seems she's a little jealous of his beautiful lashes as well.
He sure is a cutie, I guess we'll keep him!! ;-)


3 comments:
Yeah, those are some monster lashes. So, so unfair!
It always seems like the boys get the long eye lashes. Your kids are cuties
Tell me about it!!! Alex has eyelashes like that too! I guess it just accentuates their eyes :)
Post a Comment