Saturday, January 15, 2011

I heart Crafting

I really do love making things. It's very relaxing to me.

I saw this heart on my friend DeAnne's facebook page. She got it off theidearoom.blogspot. So I took a look at the blog and LOVE it!! This was super easy to make. I've been looking for some Valentine's Day decorations to make, but hadn't found anything that I really loved.

So this was right up my alley.


So fun and very inexpensive! Happy heart day!! (in a month anyways)

4 comments:

Rachael said...

Oooh it's so cute!

The Asay's said...

Very Cute Erin. I was just thinking today I needed some Valentines decor..

Derrick and Melissa said...

I love it! That is so cute!

DeAnne said...

that turned out great! I think I need to put more felt circles on mine. I don't think it's fluffy enough. i love the idea room. she's got lots of great ideas on there.