Saturday, May 7, 2011

Graduation!!

Daniel graduated today!!!!! I can't believe it, it's almost surreal. He didn't really think he needed to walk, but I really wanted him to. After all this time, I needed to see the culmination of work.



Here he is in all his graduation glory!
He graduated with honors, but the department secretary told him that they would hand out the honor cords before graduation in the line. She lied. Apparently he was supposed to pick them up. So he doesn't have his cords in these pictures, but he DID graduate with honors.


Here he is getting his diploma!!


My parents came to support Daniel. The kids are so glad they came, they love Grandma and Grandpa. They drove over last night and are leaving today. We're so glad they made the long trip for such a short visit. But they said they wouldn't miss it, it's too big an accomplishment. We love them!




Daniel's brother and sister in law also live here in Pullman and we were lucky to have them at graduation to support him too. Sister in law Christina is graduating with her MBA this semester too. We're so proud of her.
I love Daniel so much. I'm so proud of all he has accomplished. He is the best husband and father. He has worked so hard for a long time, and deserves all the praise I can give him. It's been a lot of work over a lot of years, and he's done so well and had such amazing grades. He helps me so much with everything too. I'm so lucky and blessed to have him as my eternal companion!

5 comments:

Morley Fam said...

Congratulations!

Derrick and Melissa said...

Way to go Daniel! It is a great accomplishment! We are proud of you!!!

The Asay's said...

Congrats. That is so exciting.

Kate Clayton said...

What a big day! Congrats to all of you!

Pieces of me... said...

Woohoo!!! Congrats!!