Friday, April 29, 2011

Jack-O-Lantern

Our little peanut has sprouted a tooth! Just one tooth. It is so cute! He really hasn't been too fussy with it either. He has woken up more often then normal, but that's ok.

He looks like a little Jack-O-Lantern with just one. Ava and Parker both got their bottom teeth at the same time. So this is new. I love it, it's so adorable! I do think the other central is on it's way though!
Colson is such a sweet baby! He's so cuddly and snuggly. We love him so much! Our family wouldn't be the same without him.

5 comments:

The Asay's said...

He is such a cutie. Love his smile

Pieces of me... said...

Haha, gotta love the 1st Tooth look :) Colson has some of the cutest little features!

Melissa said...

That's the same tooth that Anna got first. She now has four up top, but still only one on the bottom.

Kate Clayton said...

Those are such great pictures! What a cutie!

Derrick and Melissa said...

I love his smile in these. He is such an angel!