Ok, so I've been trying to put a little excitement in my blog. For starters, I've been trying to improve our title and what not.
I've been trying to think of something cute and witty to describe our family. I've been at a total loss and need help. The one posted is the best I could come up with. Help!! Any ideas?
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think that is cute! I have been thinking about the same thing for two years and can only come up with "The Hawkins" so I won't be much help. :D
I agee it's cute. you could always try a play on the sound of your name...tht's what we did.
Yeah I wish I was one of those witty people that ust come up with cute things like that. But I don't so I stick with the Christensens. BORING!!
Post a Comment