Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Things I love- A List

Things that I love: (in case you want to know;-)

1. My husband- he is hot and for some reason he feels the same way about me. Lucky girl!
2. Peanut 1, 2 & 3- (Ava, Parker & Colson) they say some of the funniest things.
3. Socks- I HATE having cold feet. The more colorful and cute they are, the more I love them.
4. I love that Parker insists on giving Ava kisses before she goes to school.
5. I love that Peanut 1 & 2 always remind me that they haven't given me any 'sugar' in the morning and run over to give me a kiss.
6. I love that Colson is only getting 1 tooth right now. He looks a little like a jack-o-lantern!
7. Skinny cow truffle bars- they are so good and they are only 100 calories! They just came out with a cookies and cream version. Yum!
8. My new haircut- thank you Rachael!! I LOVE it!!
9. The pictures Laurel took of said Peanuts 1,2 & 3- I'm so excited to see the rest of them, I can hardly wait. I have to keep reminding myself that it won't speed the process up by pestering her.
10. That my abs hurt after doing a workout in the morning with Laurel. If it hurts it's working right?
11. Sewing- I can't seem to sew enough lately. If only I had more time. I've even been toying around with the idea of sewing something for myself. We'll see if I'm ever brave enough.
12. That summer is almost here! I'm so done with the winter. I'm sick of the cold and ready to take the kids outside.
13. Which takes me to the final one, That the playground/swing set at the complex has been fixed!!

These are just a few of the things I love!

4 comments:

Rachael said...

I'm so excited for summer!! Concert in the park, here I come!

DeAnne said...

remember when you used to always try to stick your feet under my bum to keep them warm and it always drove me crazy. do they make heated socks? :)

Pieces of me... said...

i want to see your new hair cut! :)

Pieces of me... said...

And by the way... I too love SOCKS!!