Friday, April 8, 2011

Cutest Pictures Ever!!!

My amazing friend Laurel is a gifted photographer. She is so generous too. I wanted to have some pictures taken of the kids so I asked Laurel and she offered to trade services. Pictures for something I could make for her. I won't say what I made her because she wants to be surprised, so I'll wait for now.

Anyhow, they turned out so darn cute!!! I have the cutest kids ever!!

I've been wanting a naked buns picture of one of my kids since I had Ava and now I finally got one!! I love how chubby his butt looks!!

My grown up girl! She's getting so old. I can't believe she's going to be 4 years old next week! Time flies.

Parker did sooo good. I was afraid he would be difficult (because he usually is;-). But somehow Laurel just made it so easy. He did everything she asked, and we got some adorable pictures!

Thank you, thank you, thank you Laurel!! I'm so glad I have such amazingly talented friends!!

7 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

They are all so cute! She has real talent!!!

Becky said...

Oh I ABSOLUTELY LOVE these!! Hooray for awesome Laurel! Okay...so I am seriously going to get back into the swing of things...just you wait ;) Next week is MY week Erin...let's do this :)

Rachael said...

They are SO cute!!! I love them!!

The Asay's said...

They turned out so cute. Laurel is seriously amazing.

Kelli Dixon said...

So cute!

Marie said...

She is an amazing photographer! But I have to say it doesn't hurt to have such cute kids:) They turned out adorable!

Pieces of me... said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!