Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Hair Cut

Our amazingly talented friend and neighbor, Rachael, cut my hair recently and I love it!! I never thought I could pull off an A-line cut, but she thought I could. My main concern is that it would make my face look chubby. You know what I'm talking about. When your hair is short around your face, it emphasizes the chubbiness.


A side view.
Anyhow, I like it a lot. Hopefully it doesn't make my face look chubby. Thanks Rachael!

6 comments:

Derrick and Melissa said...

I love it! You don't look chubby at all! A-lines actually slim your face. (It's a bob that looks chubby.)

The Asay's said...

I love your new hair cut too Erin. It looks super cute on you!

Kate Clayton said...

Not chubby at all. I love it too!

Rachael said...

I'm glad we took the plunge, it looks awesome!

{allison} said...

i kind of feel like you've cheated on me...it is cute though.

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

So cute!! And no it doesn't make you look chubby at all!! Great job Rachel!