Ava did sports camp the last couple of weeks and loved it. The first day she did T-ball. It was hilarious. During the game I couldn't see her and was looking around. I finally caught sight of her holding hands with a little boy on her team, running across to the other playfield to pick flowers. It was pretty funny. She really enjoyed basketball and was actually pretty good at it. I was impressed. She liked soccer too, but kept wanting to pick the ball up and throw it. Bowling was fun and track and field was fun too.
I've finished up a few projects around the house too. I wanted something fun and summery to hang outside and decided to make a wreath out of paper flowers. I made some round balls with flowers on them for my candle stick holders a few months ago and really liked it, so I thought I'd give it another try.
I got my enlargements of the kids pictures that Laurel took and have been agonizing over how to arrange them on the wall. This is what I've come up with so far. I want a cute vinyl saying to go under Ava's picture. Any ideas? I want something that everyone in Utah doesn't already have.
Colson after a hard days ride on his bouncy horse. This was just before church and he had passed right out. So cute. I just love that kid!!


2 comments:
Great to hear how you are all doing. I sure miss you guys!!! LOVE the pictures of the kids. Is the one of the 3 a canvass? Love you all!
No its not, it was just mounted on a light weight board
Post a Comment