Thursday, September 8, 2011

Finally! I'm so excited!

Ever since I heard that I was having a baby girl, I have wanted 1 thing. Well, maybe more then 1 thing, but I have ALWAYS wanted to see her on a stage in a tutu. When I was young, it was my dream to take dance lessons. Alas, it wasn't to be. I did Girl Scouts instead. (If I had had a choice, I would have taken dance lessons- hands down;-) Now, I only have 1 daughter, and I want to see her all dressed up, on the stage doing a cute little-girl ballet routine. The day has finally come and I couldn't be more excited. I think I'm more excited then she is, but who's asking right?




Here she is with her little friend Hazel, who happens to be her friend and neighbor. Doesn't she look so cute all dressed up?! I just love it!



When we went to the store to get her leotard and slippers and twirly skirt, I was seriously giddy. It made me so happy.



It was so funny watching Ava in class. She was just kind of, off in her own little world. She was twirling around when they were supposed to be doing 1st position. It was actually pretty funny/cute. Yeah, that's my daughter, the one with ADD;-) It was too cute and really funny.



The first day of dance class was also the first day of school. We went to Spokane on Monday to get some new school clothes. I found this outfit and it was just so dang cute, I had to get it. She looks like a little business woman! I love it! Both Ava and Mom, are super happy that school has started again.

6 comments:

Rachael said...

She was so cute in class. I'm excited to be able to watch them more!!

DeAnne said...

you're so fancy! my daughter pretty much wore hand-me-downs for her first day of school. Ava looks really cute though. Don't you worry about her messing up those super cute clothes on the playground? Man,I am getting more and more frumpy as the years go on...

Derrick and Melissa said...

She is tutu cute! I can't wait til Madi can take dance!

Pieces of me... said...

What a doll! She DOES look adorable :)

leighmichellec said...

Absolutly adorable! I want to get our girls into dance too... we will see. Glad to see her cute little tutu!

Kate Clayton said...

She is so cute! We love Ava. She is darling!