Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Hogle Zoo!

We hit the zoo with a group of our favorite people today.  It was so fun being with familiar faces and friends.  I felt more at home today then I have since we got here to Utah. 



Here is only a handful of the kids we had with us.  There were 17 kids between us 8 adults.  I'm so glad Ben and Michael came.  They were a big help.


Colson and Hartley held hands down the sidewalk.  It was so cute.  I'm not sure Colson knew what it was all about, but was just happy that she wanted to hold his hand.


Rhino's!!


Sitting with the lions, except you can't see the lions with all those kids on it.


Lunch at Red Robin was awesome.  They put us in the banquet room and it was perfect.  The kids were noisy and it didn't matter.  Loved it.

 
The kids were happy to see their friends and be together with people they know.  I loved every minute of it even though it was a lot of work.  I've missed my friends!

4 comments:

miriam said...

it makes me sad when I see things like this because I feel like I didn't hang out enough in Pullman and didn't really enjoy an awesome stage in our life. or maybe I'm just lonely and have forgotten what it's like to have friends because I've been in a town of 550 for a year. ha! I like everyone in those pictures though! I'm so glad you all got to get together. How fun!!

Rachael said...

It was so much fun! I am so glad we got to be together and feel the familiarity of friendship we had in Pullman. It can be pretty lonely to move on after that. We will have to get together again soon!!

The Asay's said...

So much fun! I love that you all got to get together. Someday all of us Pullman friends will get together. Even if it means in heaven someday :) It will be one exciting time up there. So glad for the friendships I have made here in Pullman. Everyone feels like family.

Kate Clayton said...

It was so much fun!