Monday, September 30, 2013

Cul-de-sac Fun!

 We now live in a cul-de-sac.  I kind of love it.  I'm kind of having a hard time letting my kids out without me going with them.  I was never a 'just let them roam' kind of parent.  I always felt like they needed adult supervision.  Not necessarily because they would get into trouble, its just that I don't trust other people. 

Now we live in a cute little cul-de-sac, where we feel very comfortable and safe.  I'm at a point where I can let Ava and Parker go out front to play as long as I can see them through the front window.  I still can't let Colson out without me, but really, he's only 2. 

Something we have really liked doing since we moved here is riding our bikes out front.
 We got a screamin' deal on this power-wheel when we bought our furniture.  I always wanted one when I was a kid, so it's fun to fulfill one of MY dreams for my kids.  They love riding it around.
My kiddos are getting so big.  I can't believe how fast time is flying by.  They grow so fast!

2 comments:

leighmichellec said...

Cul-de-Sac's are AWESOME!! I have the same feeling as you about letting my kids roam! Looks like they are having lots of fun :)

Rachael said...

That sounds amazing! Our street is fine enough but some of our neighbors are a little creepy so I usually leave the door open while they're out front and check on them a lot. Your set up sounds way sweeter!