Monday, July 28, 2014

1st Day of School!

First day of school.  It's crazy that school started again already. I can't believe Ava is in 2nd grade already.  When did she get so big.  It's craziness.
When she grows up she wants to be a Mommy.  Parenting win!!!!  I must be doing something right, right?!!
And what do you know, my Parker boy is going to Kindergarten.  The day has arrived and its madness.  Don't get me wrong, it's wonderful madness, but madness all the same.  He has grown up so fast.  I can't believe he's old enough for this.  It's going to be really good for him to go to school.  I'm not a very good teacher.  He really likes his new teacher and really loves that his friends are all in his class.
When he grows up he wants to be a firefighter.  This is the 2nd year in a row he has wanted that.  So who knows, maybe it'll actually stick.
Look at that cute smile!  He loves going to school!!

1 comment:

The Asay's said...

Your kids are getting so big. Cutie pies