This year we decided to head down to Farmington to get pumpkins. I read about this farm called Pack Farm and thought it would be fun. So us and our good friends the Herrick's headed down one evening.
And had these giant drainage pipes set up on a track that you could walk across. It was hilarious. I ended up on my butt or face every time I tried it. Daniel and I played tetherball too. That was a blast from the past.
They had all these really cute photo places too. We had so much fun!!
I told the kids this year they could only pick a pumpkin they could carry. If they had to run for fear of dropping it, they couldn't get it. So Parker did his very best to carry the biggest pumpkin he could find.
How cute are Rebekah and Charlotte? Rebekah has become one of my dearest friends. Sometimes you meet someone and you just know they're kindred spirits. That's how it was when I met her. I just knew we'd be friends.
When all pumpkins were loaded up, we went home and had some broccoli cheese soup and spent time laughing. A perfect evening!



No comments:
Post a Comment