Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Happy Fourth of July

We love the fourth of July.  Every year we attend West Point Days at the park.  It is the BEST!  This year, we are actual West Point citizens!  So we headed to the parade in the morning.


Then to the park afterward.  My sister Sarah and her family joined us.  As well as many of Daniel's siblings.  



I didn't want the kids to do face painting this year, on account of getting pink eye a couple years ago from the face painting.  But, the kids got away from me this year.


Parker decided on the Joker and Sawyer, Batman.


Ava won at bingo.  Capri Sun's and something else I can't remember.  Daniel and I won too.  I got a beach towel and 2 water guns.  Daniel got a gift card to Famous Dave's.  It was really exciting since we never win anything.  


We usually would go to our neighbors house and watch fireworks, but we moved!  Our new house is less than a mile from the park.  So we grabbed our lawn chairs and parked them in the grass at our church building.  We saw the whole show perfectly from there.  It was amazing.  AND we didn't have to fight the crowd to get home.  

Happy 4th!!

No comments: