For the past week, our family has been in Yellowstone for a family reunion. It was a lot of fun seeing all the animals and the geysers and stuff. I think next time we go though, we'll wait until the kids are a little older. To them the trip was just a long time in the car. They're not quite old enough to get excited about the animals. But I had a great time, and I know Ava had fun playing with her cousins, Whitney and Caitlin.
So below here, is the bear that almost had my sister in law for lunch. As you can see we got a little too close. It charged at her and everything. Everyone was screaming at her to get back in her car.
There were buffalo everywhere. It was pretty cool really. We had to stop several times to let them cross the road.
This is a shot of a grizzly (sp?) bear rolling around on the ground. It was really exciting.


1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of Ava! It is so cute! I think you look great in your pictures! I had a lot of fun seeing you guys. You are a great mom and I am glad that you are in our family! Love ya!
Post a Comment