Monday, August 3, 2009

13. I had 3 pets growing up. Our dog was named Lucky. She was a good dog. But our mean neighbor didn't like how she barked when someone drove past so he shot her with a bb gun and it made it's way to her heart and she died. Very sad. Then there were my cats, Taylor on the right and Oscar on the left. They were really good cats. Taylor was Oscar's mom and they really loved each other. Oscar died of kidney failure then less then a month later Taylor just died. She really missed him. It was sad, but kind of sweet.


my cute kitties
14. I enjoy fishing. I haven't been in a really long time, but I really like it. Daniel and the guys in my family went deep sea fishing at our family reunion and I really wanted to go. But, I stayed with the gals and had fun.
15. I popped my eardrum cliff jumping in college. I'd say it was about a 35 foot cliff, into Long Lake in Spokane. It hurt so bad, I was crying by the time I surfaced in the water.
16. I love love love the beach. There's just something relaxing and soothing about the beach. I'd go everyday if I could.
17. I had braces for 9 months in college. I told my orthodontist my teeth had to be fixed by October because I was getting married and was not going to have braces in my wedding pics. My teeth weren't that bad to begin with , so it didn't take very long. But, I got my teeth fixed for free, so I couldn't really pass it up.
can't really see them can you? They were clear.
18. Free braces was one of the perks to being a dental assistant. I later moved on to be a surgical tech for an oral surgeon. I LOVED my job. I miss it a lot actually. (being a mom is better though) I got into dental assisting while in college for. . .
19. Photography- big change I know. I still love photography and do wedding and family pictures occasionally. But, I really loved my job.

No comments: