Friday, August 7, 2009

27 Continued

20. I had my tonsils out when I was 19 years old. It wasn't a pleasant experience, but I have to say, I felt so much better after they were out.


My friends Carrie & Alicia made this for me
21. I love country music. I hated it all growing up. It wasn't until I moved to Tri-Cities that my friend Shandette got me hooked. The first country song I ever like was Two Pina Coladas by Garth Brooks. I don't know why because I don't drink and it's a drinking song, but I really like it.
22. I love kayaking. Every time Daniel and I go on vacation we go kayaking somewhere. It's so fun. We lived on a lake last summer and went kayaking every night, I loved it.


Here's Daniel and I getting ready to head out in the San Juan Islands
23. Much to my husbands dismay, I love short hair. He would prefer if I grow it out, it's such a man thing. But, I can't stand it past my shoulders. It's too much work. Espescially with kids.
24. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers. Two of my sisters are actually half sisters, and unfortunately I don't have a picture of all of us. But this picture below is all of my full siblings. I wish I had one of my half sisters too, they are so beautiful.
This is before any of us were married, right after Trav came home from his mission
25. My favorite class in high school was College Comp. It was a writing class, not that I'm that great at writing, but it was so fun. I loved my teacher Miss Crass. She was great!
26. I play the violin. I tend to keep this information on the 'down low' because people ask me to play in church once they know. I really enjoy it and would like to start taking private lessons again. I've even thought about starting to teach beginner kids too. I think it could be fun.

27. I love a good girls night out. Since I was young, I have loved these nights. Sometimes you just need some time with girls to help make it through the week. I have the greatest friends, we try to do a girls night once a month and it has made my life much easier.
These are my high school gal pals on one of our girls nights
(I worked at the photo studio, hence the picture)
Well everyone, there you have it- 27 bits of useless information about me. Enjoy! And-- Happy Birthday to ME!



6 comments:

DeAnne said...

happy birthday!

leighmichellec said...

Happy Birthday. Hope that you had a good time. Thanks for including me in walking, I am really thankful for you. You are a great friend and we have just met!
Hope you had a good birthday.
-Michelle Castillo

CarrieAnne said...

Happy birthday Erin, gotta love girls nights! That picture of me is horrendous!

Stephanie B said...

It was fun reading all that. I hope you had a great birthday.

Derrick and Melissa said...

Erin- Happy Birthday! Just want you to know that I didn't forget about ya, life has just been busy. I hope you had a great birthday! Love ya!

Unknown said...

you are so sweet! I've enjoyed reading all about you - I hope you had a fabulous day!
xoxo Heather