Saturday, August 15, 2009

Coeur d'Alene, Canning & New Toys

So a couple friends and I went to the Moscow Farmer's Market today. I love that place. It it so fun and you can get so much produce for super cheap. We bought 2 box's of peaches and about 33 ears of corn. So we spent the whole day canning peaches and vacuum packing corn for the freezer. It was so fun! Every can sealed and I managed to get all the corn vacuum packed. My food saver has a bit of a glitch, it doesn't seal all the way across, so I have to seal one side the flip it and seal the other.

My lovely corn! I had some for dinner too and it was delicious!

Here are my beautiful peaches! Yum! Bring on the cobbler!

Thursday night me and my good friends Carrie and Erica, all went to Coeur d'Alene for the night. I guess Carrie's parents have a time share there and couldn't make it. So we stayed in this really nice condo. It was so much fun!! We didn't do a ton, but I think I prefer it that way. We talked most of the time and that's my favorite part. We took the kids swimming too which was a little difficult. Carrie and I both have infants and 2 year olds, so we didn't really have enough hands for swimming, but we went for awhile and the kids loved it. Then we did face masks which was totally fun!! I haven't done them since high school and it was really fun.
I'm sure Carrie and Erica will love that I'm posting this picture


Here are the kids chillin' out and watching Dora. Ava was really excited to see Lilly again.
So a few weeks ago, I bought this exersaucer from a friend, for Parker. He loves it! He is so cute in it too, it's fun to see him figure out how things work on it.
Cutie Patootie!!
Parker started eating baby food lately too, here he is trying out green beans for the first time. He seems to really like real food, he's always begging for whatever we are eating.


This is Parker in the bath tub. It doesn't really have any significance except that I think it's cute!





3 comments:

Brian said...

Canning was a blast and I love the pictures you posted! Parker is such a cute boy!

Rachael said...

Parker is so cute! I'm glad you had a fun weekend!!

Leslierush said...

OMG Parker is SO stinkin cute. and ps can I just apologize for naming our dog Parker and not connecting that together....duh! But yeah he just looks like such a happy little chubber. Its so weird to leave and see how much everyones kids are growing!!!