Friday, October 9, 2009

5 Years!

5 Years ago today, Daniel & I went to the Columbia River Temple to be sealed for time and eternity in the midst of our family and friends. I can't believe it has been 5 years already. Time has flown by so fast. But my love for Daniel has only grown stronger. I thought I loved him then, after being together for 4 years before we were married. But, I love him more now. I'm so blessed to be married to a man who loves his family, espescially his kids. Loves God and honors his preisthood. And works hard to provide for us. I has been the best 5 years of my life!!

Happy Anniversary Babe!!
I love you!!

Just after we were married outside the temple!


My wedding cake! My very talented sister made this.

Just after the ceremony, outside.
(proof that I once was a lot skinnier)


tacky I know, but apparently it's tradition in their family




4 comments:

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!! We're going to that temple tonight for an endowment session while my brother and his family watch our kids.

Cute pictures!!!

DeAnne said...

Happy Anniversary guys!

Anonymous said...

I talked to you today and I didn't even say Happy Anniversary!!! I hope you guys do something fun to celebrate. Loves to you!!

Kate Clayton said...

Happy Anniversary!