Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall Decor and the fair

Yay!! We did our fall decorating today!! I got these wood blocks from the Wood Connection and finished them all up today! I think they turned out pretty good, they look nice on top of my entertainment center. My friend Michelle and I canned applesauce today too!! What a fun day!!

So we went to the Palouse Fair several weeks ago, back when it was warm. We dropped 20 degrees over night and now need to wear our coats!! Anyhow, Parker LOVED the chocolate ice cream. He kept trying to pull the cone in my other hand closer and when it got close enough he just crammed his face on it. It was pretty cute.

Ava really loved all the animals at the fair. I love how exciting everything is at this age. She's at the age where everything seems new and fascinating and I love it. I've never been excited about goats before, but I was this time because Ava was. She kept saying hi and bye to the animals. She got to pet a duck and a bunny and loved it.


2 comments:

Rachael said...

Cute wooden blocks!! I need to decorate for fall soon, too.

And what's with the weather? I'm freezing!

TyLeen said...

Oh my gosh, I love those wooden blocks. Do you mind tracing them for me on some paper or wax paper? I would love to make some. So cute! Email me and I can send you my address. If that is cool?