My wonderful husband must have known how sad I was to not have a sewing machine. So on Christmas day I opened a new Singer fashion mate sewing machine. I LOVE it!! Also for Christmas, my wonderful friend Michelle gave me a gift card to JoAnne's. So here is the end result of both gifts!! I'm sure you all are tired of me posting these pictures. I hope people know I'm not doing it to brag, I just love to sew!!
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
New Sewing Machine- New Dress
One of the many gifts I recieved this Christmas was a sewing machine. I had just started Ava's Christmas dress when my old one broke. I'm not really sure what happened to it, it just stopped picking up the bobbin thread. Luckily, I have this wonderful friend Michelle who lent me her machine so I could finish Ava's dress.
My wonderful husband must have known how sad I was to not have a sewing machine. So on Christmas day I opened a new Singer fashion mate sewing machine. I LOVE it!! Also for Christmas, my wonderful friend Michelle gave me a gift card to JoAnne's. So here is the end result of both gifts!! I'm sure you all are tired of me posting these pictures. I hope people know I'm not doing it to brag, I just love to sew!!
Originally there was no trim on the bottom, but Ava is so tall I had to add some fabric. It fits her perfect everywhere else, so I didn't want to make a size bigger. I'm still not sure how I feel about it, but it'll have to do!

My wonderful husband must have known how sad I was to not have a sewing machine. So on Christmas day I opened a new Singer fashion mate sewing machine. I LOVE it!! Also for Christmas, my wonderful friend Michelle gave me a gift card to JoAnne's. So here is the end result of both gifts!! I'm sure you all are tired of me posting these pictures. I hope people know I'm not doing it to brag, I just love to sew!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh Erin! It is so cute!! You are awsome!!
It looks awesome. I love it.
Brag away Erin! You're dresses are amazing!
Oops - meant your not you're.
Don't ever stop posting your awesome sewing projects! You do such a great job and it's very inspiring!
Love love love it! It is so adorable. Great JOB!!!
I think it's way cute with the trim. I think it brings the whole dress together!! Way to go!
Post a Comment