Thursday, January 21, 2010

Home-made

I made some car seat covers for my sisters new babies. I think they turned out pretty cute. I'm loving my new sewing machine. It has all these really fun decorative stitches that I've been putting around the edges of these. I'm thinking about selling some. Do you think anyone would buy them?



For a girl
For a boy










11 comments:

TyLeen said...

I saw those on Etsy.com when I was looking for a pattern to re-due my car seat. Such a cute idea. I might have to make a few...did you just come up with that pattern?

Derrick and Melissa said...

Your stiches are so cute! They turned out adorable. They sale them on KSL. I am sure you could sale them.

Anonymous said...

Um, I think I'd buy one from ya. My mom said she was going to make one for me about 4 months ago...let's just say it's never happened. How much do you want for one??? I'm seriously interested. Love you Erin!!!

Rachael said...

Awesome job!!! I've been thinking of making one of those too. They're such a good idea.

Jessica from Daisydotdesign.blogspot.com said...

Cute! I'm sure people would buy them. I've been wondering what type of thing I would use those stitches on. Thanks for the ideas. I guess that when it comes to sewing I'm not very creative! Love it!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute, I have been seeing them a lot more lately. I love the fabric you chose too. I think you could sell them around here, you should try to put one on craigslist and see how it does.

DeAnne said...

very cute! sell em!!!!

Pieces of me... said...

Of course people would! So cute!

leighmichellec said...

If i was going to have another baby I would totally buy them... you should make some and put them on EBAY!!!

Kate Clayton said...

Put me down for one...I think they are adorable!

Brian said...

Erin, those look absolutely GORGEOUS!! Great job!