Friday, February 5, 2010

For Erica

I made these car seat covers for my good friend Erica. Just pick which one you like Erica and let me know!! I'll get it in the mail asap!!








PS- The bright pink and black one is my favorite, but I like them both. So which ever one you like best is fine!!


3 comments:

Rachael said...

Super cute!!

DeAnne said...

Those are awesome! How much are you selling them for???

Anonymous said...

Erin,

I have to say I scored big time when we became friends. It was totally fate when you moved to Pullman and we became close. Nobody could ask for a better, more loving and caring friend. So, I love both covers, but the 2nd one almost looks like it's made to coordinate with my carseat. The polka dots are too perfect. I'm still sending you money by the way. Love you girl. Very nicely done.