Sunday, April 25, 2010

Curly Mullet



My little Parker boy has been growing what I call the 'curly mullet'. It's short on top and long and curly in the back. Both of my kids have had this phenomenon. Ava's was really bad. But, since Parker is a boy, you can cut their hair short earlier. I had a hard time getting Daniel to agree to cut Ava's hair. He was convinced hers would grow out, but it was taking too long and looked a little too ghetto for me. So we cut hers and now it looks great.



Here you can see a good view of the curly mullet. Almost there!!

Luckily, we live very close to our good friend Rachael Olsen- I hope I'm spelling it right! She cuts hair and gave Parker his first haircut. He was about as cooperative as any 1 year old is and did pretty well as long as I was holding him. Now he looks like such a big boy! He's so cute and looks so grown up. And his hair feels thicker to me already! Thanks Rachael!!




2 comments:

DeAnne said...

Wow, I never realized how much Ava and Parker look alike.

Pieces of me... said...

He is just too cute!