My mom gave me this fabric a while ago. She had actually made a dress out of it for my little sister Allison when we were young. I had a dress made out of yellow gingham and Alli the blue. So, I found a pattern and bought some eyelet for the pinafore and it turned out pretty cute, It was a harder pattern then I was used to so it took me a little longer. It doesn't look like it should be that complicated right? But somehow it was!

Happy Easter!!
3 comments:
So cute! I love having fabric from when I was little. Such fun memories.
Super cute Erin!! I cant wait for the day I can actually get sewing...if that day will ever come. :)
So cute. I didn't even get my kids Easter outfits this year. What a bad mom! Maybe after our baby comes I can get on top of things again. Just maybe...
Post a Comment